Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

If you would like good Board members, I urge you to get good people to submit their names for consideration by the NomCom.

I'm serving on it again this year would be happy to exchange emails with anyone needing more info about the application process. The deadline is still a few months away, but it is time to start thinking of twisting your (qualified) friends' arms.

It's important to know, though, that Board service is (1) a serious time commitment -- many hours per week keeping up; and (2) unpaid - you get full expenses, but no salary.

Candidates must nominate themselves, and readers of this list are encouraged to do so.

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@xxxxxx