[ga] Re: netiqette and Danny

>4. It's better for the broader Internet community to have a strong
>ICANN, than just strong individuals with desire to give guidance
>when asked. How can you have any idea what is in the best interest
>of the Internet community when you do not listen to them?

I can.

You should spell that with two n's Veni. Because that is the exact problem
we discuss all the time. You guys believe you can represent the best
interests of users without asking them what they want. You believe it seems
that everyone should just relax because you all know whats best for us.

You are supposed to use bottom-up consensus. What exactly does that mean to
you Veni?