[ga] Re: DOC Notice of Intent for contracting the IANA function

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 10:25:26AM -0400,
 Martin Hannigan <hannigan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 72 lines which said:

> I think an example of this is the recent decision by ISI to
> "sub-let"?  the operation of B-ROOT to PCH who also operates I-ROOT.

Any references on that? I thought that I-ROOT was operated by
Autonomica and I see no overlap between their network and the one of
PCH (which operates several TLD but, AFAIK, no root name server).