Re: [ga] DOC Notice of Intent for contracting the IANA function

At 08:24 PM 5/21/2006, Danny Younger wrote:
http://www.fedbizopps.gov/spg/DOC/OS/OAM/DOCNTIA%2D0001/SynopsisP.html

Thanks to Roberto Gaetano for posting this link on the
ALAC website.

Can someone here who actually understands the process the government is using
explain to me exactly what this means as related to the IANA function? From
my experience, a lot of these activities are standard government operations
and housekeeping from my past experience and usually mean little.

Martin Hannigan
ICANN ASO AC

--
Martin Hannigan (c) 617-388-2663