[ga] Re: webhosting.pn completely broken (Was: the further evolution of...

Stephanie, I've never claimed to be a tech expert. Thats why I asked the
question. There is a lot I do know about that you do not. We each have our
own areas of expertise.

Your smartass remark tells me your social skills reazlly suck. I asked a
question. If you don't know the answer, try not answering it instead of
trying to tell everyone that you think you have a high IQ. We already know
by your remarks that is not the case.

Maybe you need to get out more, socialize. People might even learn to like
you if you get away from your computer long enough to find out. But with
that attitude it's highly doubtful.

As for getting off the list, did you think this was the IETF mailing list?
No. It's for individuals, including me, who wish to be on the list. So
before giving any advice, why don't you take a long look at yourself, that
is if you have kept mirrors in your home to do so, which in your case might
not be advisable.

Maybe you should get off the list until you learn some social and people
skills. You didn't even understand that it is not a hosting company I own.
Gosh and you wanted to be right so bad, too.

Chris McElroy