Re: [ga] no problem with www.nukeisrael.com

Imagine this same article, but now replace the domain names and organizations with Chinese dissident organizations. I don't know what is actually said on these sites, nor what is said on the sites of Chinese dissidents, but I do know that it is *not* Tucows' job to be moral police or viiglantes. If the Canadian gov wants to shut them down, then indeed the Canadian government should do so (if its laws so dictate). But then they should shut down the *organizations,* not just their websites.