Re: [ga] Week #4: Policy to Guide Contractual Conditions for New Top Level Domains

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Week #4: Policy to Guide Contractual Conditions for New Top Level Domains
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:26:56 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll answer that with poetry, since it's the holidays, even though my poetry
stinks.

That the company is financially stable.
That the company is technically able.
Thats all the criteria needed to expand name space.
This list is all I have to plead this case.
I have said over and over again, and will say now.
It's not up to ICANN what to allow or not allow.
Free Choice and opportunity for all is what this is about for me.
Let the market decide whats good or bad and keep the Internet free.

Chris McElroy
http://www.mosaicmiami.org