Re: [ga] Coalition For ICANN Transparency; IDN

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Coalition For ICANN Transparency; IDN
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 06:26:37 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marketing is education and education is marketing.

  Interesting but i joined this coalition and find it dead in the water.

  It does not necessarily matter what language we use. I got hit on the head for comparing Arabic and Farsi. (who knew Farsi is romantic and Arabic practical?) Reminds me of my ex-fiance' -noveo firing me because my hand waving Mexican Spanish was crude next to her refined Castillian Spanish. And then just yesterday i got in trouble for saying Merry Christmas; once to a psycopathic Jew and once wrong to my deaf buddy (apparently i signed "smelly christians") And yes my .SEX is still illegal in Vietnam. And fag still means a cigarette in Chelsea, England.

  Well at a risk of censorship and lawsuits here i go;
  Merry Christmas to all. May peace and your Gods' love find you well and with those you regard as family.

Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Danny Younger ha scritto:
> I spotted an interesting website at
> http://www.cfit.info/

I'm not sure about who is behind the initiative, but I think it's due
time that ICANN works out how to make its accountability and
transparency much better. Actually, we released a statement in
Luxembourg to this effect:
http://www.icann.org/presentations/alac-statements-lux-14jul05.pdf
and, of course, it was duly ignored. I think we'll get back on this
matter in Vancouver.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...