[ga] Registrant Accredidation?

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Registrant Accredidation?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 06:07:11 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Afternic.com Receives ICANN Accreditation
WebHosting.Info - San Francisco,CA,USA
... yesterday announced that it has received acceptance to become a registrar, by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the overseeing ...

  OK now we have registry accreditation and registrar accreditation and tomorrow we will have registrant accreditation.

  And then my fun words like those now outlawed in the USA will carry a death warrant for use. (Nigger - basically from Niggardly, meaning a cheap man; Communism - that form of living together best laid out by Jesus Christ and refined by my Hero HCM;  Queer - something out of balance with what we preconceive.

  This attack will come in another form. IP will start tradmarking words like hamburger and lover, and certainly sauerkraut and mole' will be reserved for corporate use. Corporate financial terrorism will require an internet patriot act and ....... Sorry got to go there is someone knocking at my door with an ICANN warrant.