Re: [ga] Karl's comments at the 2003 Senate hearings on allocation systems

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Karl Auerbach" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Karl's comments at the 2003 Senate hearings on allocation systems
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 08:51:28 -0500
  • Cc: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When an airline fails and goes into bankruptcy, it goes into receivership,
and the flights still go on.

A simple solution is always best. Treat them as you would any other
business.

A plan in place for not IF but WHEN some who create tlds fail should
definitely be created as you suggest Danny. But I still stand by the fact my
business plan is none of their business.