[ga] Ah the Humanity

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Ah the Humanity
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 02:16:52 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS IS NOT FOR THE INTELLECTUALLY IMPAIRED

  You folks here are long overdew for a sermon.

  There is a place where a human face cries out for help. She is black of skin, no, brown, no whitish, no - i cannot tell. Perhaps she is Black Irish. She no, he is a child of WHO. She/he types on a keyboard and with a farling connects with my internet to find access to drugs which could cure her families' fight with aids or the bird flu.
  And my shoeshine boy stands by the side proud in his ragged shirt that he has found her an internet cafe and he has lent her his last Dong in a sidestreet of a place formely known as Saigon. And a million miles away her sister votes with pride in a land formely known as Babylon now Iraq.
  And my internet is to blame for this wonderment? I of the ilk of hands on stuff and healing through love and the laying of hands with a healthy dose of well prescribed drugs and medication am forever lost in this day of healing through knowledge and self help.

  But my Internet is not broke.

  My friends. Drink this understanding. i am a voice. i am not alone. thank you for this place to speak. I am OK and you work hard to keep me well.

  With this reading bring yourself to a peace. Draw from your well of love of others and make your contributions obscene to the naked viewer. It is within your desire to make things right that all things will come to pass in glory. My Higher Power is enough to make your dreams a reality.