Re: [ga] US not only country that restricts access to tlds

Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Why should ICANN or any other NGO get involved in social
engineering endeavors such as this article you were so kind to
share with us seems to be preoccupied with?  Even WIPO, of
UDRP fame shouldn't even touch this sort of disagreement.

I personally could care less if any country, even my own, should
be overly concerned about nazi.kz or any other similar DN in
any name space.  These sorts of disputes are frivolous in nature
although disgusting in many personal ways depending on the content
of such web sites such DN's provide for.

kidsearch wrote:

> Thought you all might find this interesting.
>
> http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=15919

   Abraham Lincoln