Re: [ga] US not only country that restricts access to tlds

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] US not only country that restricts access to tlds
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 05:35:21 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boy this sure looks like proper excercise of a sovereign authority. The internet is really just a small tiny bit of this. UK has a dandy democracy and apparently the people within that democracy desire this restriction on speech. (don't say anything but i heard someone say that "England has the raunchiest tabloids and something should be done about it" -- it was one Brit tourist to a Londaner)

kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Thought you all might find this interesting.

http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=15919