Re: [ga] Input from Public Relations Firms

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Input from Public Relations Firms
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:09:58 -0000
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well spoken Dr Dierker!

It is exactly the logic and good argument that should be the basis for right-thinking people to draw conclusions from.

Just one thing: I am not anti-American.

Some of the best friends in my life are American. I have found many Americans to be warm and hospitable and generous. To be critical of American corporate culture (or at least to be sceptical) is not to be anti-American but pro-American.

Because I believe in the best of the US, and not in the Enrons and Worldcoms.

With respect and best wishes,

Richard H