Re: [alac] RE: [alac-admin] Re: [ga] More ALAC Follies

Joop Teernstra ha scritto:
I have difficulty believing that such a meagre remuneration (is there really a $400 per diem?)

Just for the record, no. We do not receive any compensation - our travel and accommodation expenses are paid, that's it. (It actually took us one year just to get ICANN to pay for our travel - initially they only planned to bring us to one ICANN meeting per year, which basically would have made us irrelevant.)
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...