[ga] http://www.domainroundtable.com/

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] http://www.domainroundtable.com/
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 06:02:26 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.domainroundtable.com/

Let us slow down for a second. Domain names are a business. Some, kind of sell them and some, kind of buy them. Or rent or lease or whathaveyou. Now that it is more unlikely to find someone that does not use the net, than the otherway around (even my 90ish mom and certainly my 100ish grandma in law, have their people use it for things like booking trips or researching about meds) And this is a reversal of the time this list started. It is important to relook at this phenom.

I somehow have maintained my virginity on buying or trading or even directly leasing or renting a domain name. But I use them almost everyday and that means even through my gps in the middle of the Grand Canyon. And now even my phones work on a reverse domain name system. I input the names and addresses that correspond to phone numbers I want to reach. Basically my son is Brooks at Cingular and my wife is Hang @ ATT.
So this great confabulation is occurring in Seattle. But I got to the sight and kick up and look under a few rocks but I can't really find nothin about just plain users at this domainroundtable thing. My goodness look at their links. But no group representative of the more than a billion people that are just plain users.
What to heck, how is it possible?