Re: [ga] Story Behind .ASIA - The shell game is afoot...

  • To: Ram Mohan <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Story Behind .ASIA - The shell game is afoot...
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, James Seng <jseng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am really sorry but I find this insulting at best and totally disrespectul and least.
So while decisions are being made it is not appropriate to discuss how they are being made?
So openness and transparency should be shuned, ridiculed and denied?
This bright fellow will not even say why he believes Mr. Cheng to be outstandingly rectitudonal.
(lets see - to rectify? to have a rectum? to stand erect? I even get, unquestionable moral rectitude-- never mind. Some folks should stick to 500 word English like our pilots)

But at least now we have afilias on record as denying public input on public matters. Give em enough rope and they will certainly hang themselves.

Ram Mohan <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mr. Cheng is an individual of outstanding rectitude.

.ASIA is currently under evaluation, and therefore I will not comment on the
accuracy or lack thereof of various comments posted on the Internet.

-Ram