Re: [ga] Michael Palage

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Michael Palage
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:55:18 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do I remember your rantings and ravings over Dannys' suggestions of multilingual approaches he proposed in MDR?
Perhaps your memory has failed you.
It is well and good that you cozy up to the board and then you can smooze with Vittorio.
Joop at least knows your true color.
People do not be fooled by politicians.
Yes, in fact we are jockeying for position to fill a void. Watch which way the wind blows.
Eric

Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michael,

Please pay no heed to the ravings of Eric/Hugh Dierker. Speaking
for myself (and I'm sure *most* of the others on this list will
agree), I value the opportunity to have my postings read by yourself
and ALL the rest of the ICANN community, from the members of the BoD
to the ALAC Committee, to the MINC people (hi Khaled! ML.ML is
looking better everyday) and so on...

I look forward to your continued participation on this list.

Be Well,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

--
This email includes a valid digital signature which positively
distinguishes the sender and serves to ensure that the message has

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender
does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution,
use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by
other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received
this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or
otherwise) immediately.
begin:vcard
fn:Sotiris Sotiropoulos
n:Sotiropoulos;Sotiris