Re: [ga] Michael Palage

  • To: James Seng <jseng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Michael Palage
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:43:21 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes this exemplifies my point. We are filthy and unwashed certainly not worthy to speak in the same forum as masters of intellegence Mssrs. Seng and Palage. I wax insanely. I communicate with coarseness and gravel. I have known niggers in the same place. We are children that do not know our place. I must bow and pay hommage to Sir Seng. Perhaps I should kill myself or better yet become a suicide bomber? "A taste of freedom is but a cruel cut rose" We are stupid and without voice.
Mr. Seng hurts his cause. Does he even think before he writes?

Eric

James Seng <jseng@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michael,

There are some whom I would say would not hurt your reputation not to
reply.

-James Seng