[ga] Did it ever occur

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Did it ever occur
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:21:33 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did it ever occur to these men that I am but a loser user? While I baited them did they ever think for one moment that I am just one ignorant user of the net? I am fustrated and hurt by their lack of acknowledgement of me. Yet they do acknowledge us users as though we are used toilet paper to be flushed down with the rest of the carnage.
Build a website like Danny or SS or Fausset and you are a man worthy of acknowledgement. But remain just a loser user and you are nothing. "judge each man or women by the clothes they wear and you shall forever be blind". I am dead yet I remain to speak.

There is no Eric/Hugh in my name. I am the the proud son of a man named Hugh who has since passed. And I am Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker and me and my friends and children remain proud of free speech.

Eric

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!