Re: [ga] Re: Interesting Times

  • To: "J-F C. \(Jefsey\) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Interesting Times
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:09:33 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jefsey,

If I understand your position here Jefsey; A transitional model of governance in a transparent global macro climate is not yet developed. That we are in need of it, but coalescence of "Paines" has not yet occured.

It would appear that you are holding a view that the necessary governed are not yet satisfied with a system which they will follow and support. I see many degradationary remarks about the current system yet I have seen no alternative structures examined or attempted. It would appear that the motivation; economic, social, spiritual or a manifest destiny has yet to compel the governed to expend the time, energy or money to build an alternative platform.

In your opinion what will it take to form a coalition broad enough to establish a unified base from which a new governance infrastructue can be formed?

Eric