Re: [ga] ALAC

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ALAC
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:16:54 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Very nice story Danny.  But of course, many of us knew and stated such

that the ALAC was at it inception a sham, and remains such.  Why on
earth you or anyone of reasonable ability to interpret ICANN's known
and well documented history did not recognize what the ALAC was
really all about from the start, remains a puzzling mystery to me, and
I am sure others...