[ga] Re: [Politech] Milton Mueller on U.N. group's efforts to stage revolt against ICANN

  • To: Declan McCullagh <declan@xxxxxxxx>, Milton Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Politech] Milton Mueller on U.N. group's efforts to stage revolt against ICANN
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:19:10 -0700
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, seth.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Declan and all,

  Well Milton sometimes seems to desire to seek to take credit for others
by-line.  None the less Milton did speak well at Geneva...  Self
aggrandizement
is often a occupational hazard for lawyers and especially those that also
have scholarly endeavors as such is important to a degree for their tenure..