[ga] Re: [Politech] Overseas U.S. voter website cordoned off by Defense Department [fs]

  • To: Declan McCullagh <declan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Politech] Overseas U.S. voter website cordoned off by Defense Department [fs]
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:26:23 -0700
  • Cc: politech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Declan and all,

  Indeed Wanadoo.fr  and Telstra are now well known havens for
scam artists, veri purveyors and hackers of various types.

  Isn't Paul Twomey the past CEO of Telstra and now CEO of
ICANN?  I believe this is so.  If so, isn't it a bit odd that such
self styled "Leaders" in the internet when looking at their recent
past positions, seem to nearly every time have some cloudy history?
Or is it odd at all???