[ga] Outreach

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Outreach
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And just who died and took with them the study of marketing and Outreach. I hope it was not the same gal that invented the wheel.

If you do not even have a link to a PR department or Ombudsman and no published email address for that purpose and no webpages dedicated to News or Outreach then just how do you expect to reach out to people via the Internet that you are in "charge" of making work.

ICANN is Calling on the African Community to Provide Comments and Input on Appropriate Modes and Locations for ICANN Regional Presence and More Significant Participation in ICANN Activities

Or wait am I missing something here. Are Africans given precedence and priority over non-Africans? Do they have their own access to ICANN that is exclusionary to the rest of us? I am currently working on a direct aid program to Sudan, will I qualify if I have a representative office there? Are they asking for comments from Africa and asking for no comments here in the GA? I am thinking of going to work on a Accra, Ghana Health Insurance Program; http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=65909  Can we qualify for special attention?

Oh well, I guess I will never find out.

Eric