Re: [ga] Quasi-Government/ICANN

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Quasi-Government/ICANN
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:36:00 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  And this has covered a span of two separate administrations from
opposite political parties.  Although at least the prior administration
did
offer a number of warnings to the than constituted ICANN BOD and
staff of the public but non-official sort...

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827