[ga] Price wars

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Price wars
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey competition is really cool. Unless you own stock in a company involved in a price war.
So lucky for me I dumped my son's MCI stock after I met Mr. Cerf personally.
ATT and MCI are poised to battle it out on who can go lower.
So both earnings projections took a downturn. Is Verisigns stock going down because of loss of dotNET.  I have not noticed it. So why not?
Shouldn't that reflect on future earnings? What do some conspiring insiders know that I do not.  Answer is in the Whois.
Eric