Re: [ga] Notas desde la Mesa Redonda Gobierno de Internet.

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Notas desde la Mesa Redonda Gobierno de Internet.
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 12:40:47 -0700
  • Cc: Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugh/Eric, Erick I., and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

I am afraid our fellow stakeholder/user, Erick Iriarte, does not seem to

grasp adequately the fact that all GATT and NAFTA trade agreements
contracts require an English version either, and his adamant and
consistent
refusal to recognize that Spanish is NOT the international language of
choice amongst the vast majority of the peoples of the world, indicates
that his lack or cooperation with his fellow stakeholders/users is
irresponsible,
as well as irritating to non Spanish speakers/readers...  Ergo the
display
of repeated rudeness is obvious...