[ga] And the UN wants to more control of the internet/take control?
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] And the UN wants to more control of the internet/take control?
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:09:49 -0700
- Cc: Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,
Last week it came to a revisited light that the UN was seeking more
control over the internet or take control. It would seem a very bad
in light of their own lack of responsible leadership in ensuring it's
physical security, let along cyber security from their own latest
How does the UN expect the knowledgeable to believe and trust that
personal and private data the UN might have or provide for policy for,
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827