Re: [ga] ICANN to be shut down by RIAA?

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN to be shut down by RIAA?
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:11:03 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

--- Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your links are wrong - they return a 404 error. Maybe the numbers in
> the
> filenames have to be changed?

No, my links were correct -- just goes to prove that ICANN staffers do
read this list. Or at least my posts.... ;)

Now that we know they're reading, how about they answer the 2nd part of
that post -- when do they intend to take care of the unfinished
business with VeriSign, namely getting all the money back re:
SiteFinder from VeriSign, as per item (d) of:

http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/ ?

Or, is ICANN's mission strictly limited to hitting the "delete" key
once in a while? :)

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/