Re: [ga] ICANN to be shut down by RIAA?

  • To: Dan Steinberg <synthesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN to be shut down by RIAA?
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:23:47 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

--- Dan Steinberg <synthesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I checked and the messages do not appear to be there anymore. But I
> saw
> them before.

Actually, I overestimated ICANN's mastery of the "delete" key:

http://ipc.dnso.icann.org/comments-archive/msg00005.html
http://ipc.dnso.icann.org/comments-archive/msg00004.html

For a consulting fee, I can train their staff. It might help save them
lots of money on RIAA lawsuits. See:

http://ipc.dnso.icann.org/comments-archive/msg00005.html
http://ipc.dnso.icann.org/comments-archive/msg00004.html

One would think shredding documents, and deleting files are part of
basic training at big organizations? Apparently not at ICANN... ;)
Should make "discovery" more fun...

Since ICANN's still reading -- where are the latest documents re: the
Pool.com litigation, and updated Dotster/GoDaddy/eNom case filings? The
Webmaster is not fulfilling ICANN's mission of transparency, when they
fail to post the documents in a timely manner. The Pool.com case in
particular began months ago....

Let's see http://www.icann.org/legal/litigation.htm get updated this
weekend, pretty please with sugar on top?

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/