Re: [ga] user security

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] user security
  • From: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:53:24 +0100

On 21 April 2012 13:15, Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Recent in depth review an research conducted by my organization and two
> others has yet again
> revealed

Is this published research? Or are we expected to take your word for it?

> that many frequently accessed websites/domains remain entirely or
> significantly insecure

What do you mean by that? "Insecure" is a rather broad sweep across a wide
range of technical and procedural areas.

And, then, "entirely insecure" is a very strong statement from you, without
any justification presented.

> and therefore unsafe as unsuspecting users are unsuspectingly exposed to
> potential and various
> sorts of harm.

And the conclusion is weak because the assumptions, findings, whatever are
not only unjustified but actually undocumented.

>  This study and subsequent report has been requested by various and
> numerous
> private sector and public sector parties for reference ect. purposes.

That would be nice.

M.

--
Matthew Pemble