[ga] user security

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] user security
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 05:15:50 -0700

All,

 Recent in depth review an research conducted by my organization and two
others has yet again
revealed that many frequently accessed websites/domains remain entirely or
significantly insecure
and therefore unsafe as unsuspecting users are unsuspectingly exposed to
potential and various
sorts of harm.  This study and subsequent report has been requested by
various and numerous
private sector and public sector parties for reference ect. purposes.  FWIW
seems to me that
sense my last participation in ICANN's endeavors little progress if any in
this important area
has been achieved and as such increasing numbers of users are significantly
exposed to potential
harm or personal damage.  As ICANN's bylaws require "stability and
Security" I assume that such
applies to users especially.  It remains to be significantly seen that such
a goal has had any
progress what so ever as a result of ICANN's leadership accordingly.

  Comments with supporting evidence pro or con to the above concerning
statement are welcome.

Respectful regards,
Jeffrey A. Williams
PH # 214-245-2647