Re: [ga] I'm back!

  • To: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] I'm back!
  • From: Peter Dambier <peter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:58:45 +0200

Nice to see you back Jeff.

sorry I was missing too.

Local elections got me a seat in the "Kreistag".
Not payed for but a full time job nonetheless.

Our federal troyan "0zapftis", "R2D2" or "Kraut Malware"
has hit me with a book. That is my publisher wants me to write it.

And Louis Pouzin has represented the Cesidian Root in Naironi.

I am hardly able to follow all the news but I absolutely had
to say hello to you.

Cheers
Peter and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Planet Communication and Computing Facility