Re: [ga] I'm back!

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] I'm back!
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 22:36:24 -0500

George,

  I really enjoy your sense of humor! >:)  And simply put, perhaps in
this case it fits.

  I have been tracking what's been going on on the GA and other forums
for some time but been
particularly silent for what I am sure you can understand are obvious
reasons. >;)

  I really liked your response.  It was very comprehensive and IMHO
quite accurate all around.
I know I could not improve upon it what so ever, so I won't attempt to
per se, but will take a shot
at where I am at with the proposal.

  I hope and can see that you have kept up your excellent review and
critique of various proposals
accordingly.  Well done!

  And yes, I have returned!  Although some may find that unfortunate.
Ha Ha! >;)  However unfortunate
that may be to some, I find myself yet again in your camp on this one.
 Again Well done!  I do hope
you will keep up your usual good work George.

Kindest Regards,
Jeffrey A. Williams
CISO IDNS LLC.