Fraud cover up more Palmer / Baxter / INAIC psychobabble Re: [ga] Why are this Erik and Henk muted? Did they injure their vocal boxes in an accident somewhere??? Poor Men!!!!

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fraud cover up more Palmer / Baxter / INAIC psychobabble Re: [ga] Why are this Erik and Henk muted? Did they injure their vocal boxes in an accident somewhere??? Poor Men!!!!
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:59:38 -0400

Psychobabble is the only method Mr. Palmer has to defend himself with.
Notice when John Palmer is stuck and unable to answer the questions I pose
to him out comes his psychobabble robot Thomas Baxter.

I have presented Mr. Palmer clear evidence from a third party (Henk Smit)
that he participated in the theft of TLDs. I invite Mr. Palmer as a director
and former officer of the TLDA and an INAIC insider to call up Henk Smit
directly to confirm the allegations.

As I predicted the con artist who is responsible to the community does not
act on my invitation but instead sends his robot to shoot the messenger in a
desperate hope the message is killed.

Hmm!

... and cheers to your master
Joe Baptista