[ga] John Palmer brings up some good points on the scam I would like to address

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] John Palmer brings up some good points on the scam I would like to address
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:30:30 -0400

I think John Palmer a.k.a. Thomas Baxter et. al. brings up some good points
on the scam I would like to address. Although I believe these points were
made to belittle and cast doubt .. they are important points that need
addressing in a public accountability forum like this.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:14 AM, Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> him before" and so did the confused head master of the high school.

We get it already John. You have made very clear to all of US the head
master is confused. But here is a fundamental question. As a director and
former officer of the TLDA and INAIC insider - have you investigated?

Have you called the principle and spoken to him. Would you like a translator
- would that help? Before you call me a liar why don't you do your duty and
investigate.

You are under an obligation to investigate but I don't think you will.
People who run con games rarely call the victims. But in the unlikely event
your motivated ... please do drop me a line and I'll send you the principles
vcard.

So joe,  where are this Henk and Erik guys and why don't THEY ever complain
> loud about stealing
> from them?

Both have their complaints on file with the TLDA. These people have spoken
to the TLDA. Now as a director of the TLDA what do you have to say about it.
Or why don't you take me up on your offer and pick up the phone and ask them
these questions.

I predict John you will not take me up on this offer. I say again ... those
who perpetuate a fraud rarely ever call the victims. You know that.

> Did they even call the police in Netherlands to complain.

Yes I understand Henk Smit has filed several complaints and pursued
independent collection actions against Herman Xennt. There is nothing Eric
can do about this criminally - his problem requires litigation and the only
person he can litigate against is Henk Smit. Together they can litigate
against the whole lot of you since Henk has proven theft and Eric can draw
the TLDA, Unifiedroot INAIC SITA et. al. - it's a contract nightmare.

> And who can think that its
> true that police will ignore so many torrints of calls from people claiming
> that herman is stealing
> left and right all over Holland and such?

Police ignore commercial crime all the time. They take a report but they
don't act on it. They simply don't have the human and financial resources to
pursue an investigation and successfully win in the criminal courts.

In the Netherlands this requires a court action via the Amsterdam court.
Civil litigation requires money which Henk no longer has because of your boy
Herman Xennt.

... remaining psychobabble deleted ...

Cheers
Joe Baptista