Re: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:57:48 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Sotiris and all,

  Exactly!  And the fact that ICANN has sought to limit
active participation has been true sense it's conception.
As to why, I cannot really say.  But I can surmise that
broad participation in decision making is not, and has
not been wanted for reasons of credibility questioning
and accountability reasons more than anything else.

Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827