RE: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 23:27:44 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Tim and all,

  Understood.  However even at that it is still 3x what
it needed to be, and at that it is very questionable
that this meeting in Delhi was needed at all as an in person
meeting.

  So again, nice try, nor cigar.

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx