ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] Local law findings

  • To: <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Local law findings
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:49:54 -0400
  • Cc: "Bruce Tonkin (E-mail)" <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Barbara Roseman (E-mail)" <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, "Paul Verhoef (E-mail)" <paul.verhoef@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso. Secretariat (E-mail)" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Jordyn and Barbara

Attached is my draft for 1.1 and 1.2. I have left open the "links" for the various source documents that the previous TF and the Privacy Steering Group developed, and would appreciate Glen's help in inserting those links into the final document, once we agree on a final text for these sections.

To other Task Force members, please use both my att.com and marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx for the next week. I am out of the country on holiday on Sunday and Monday; at an international business meeting for two days, and then on vacation through Friday; however, I will be on the TF call Monday and will, within reasonable limits, do my best to take edits to my contribution from other TF members.

I apologize for the delay. I have been without a PC for last Friday through Monday, and then intermidtedly over the past week, due to sending mine out for repair, and I've been limited to working only during office hours. HORRORS!!!!! HOW do we survive without 24 hour access? I have had Blackberry access but one cannot really compose a document or edit it, on a Blackberry. Or so I found. :-)

In any case, comments from fellow TF'ers welcomed.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036