RE: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

  • To: "Klaus Stoll" <kdrstoll@xxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:20:30 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will second.

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [council] Uniformity of
Reporting-Draft Resolution
From: "Klaus Stoll" <kdrstoll@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/20/14 9:18 am
To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear fellow GNSO Councilors

 During the GNSO Council meeting in London and again on 24 July, the
 Council received a briefing from ICANN's Contractual Compliance on
 reporting and metrics accomplishments as a result of their 3-year plan
 that stemmed from the Registration Abuse Policies WG recommendation in
 2011. Attached I submit a draft resolution to close out this issue with
 the GNSO Council for your kind consideration and I would also
 respectfully request the draft motion to be seconded.

 Yours

 Klaus