RE: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

  • To: Klaus Stoll <kdrstoll@xxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:32:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The motion has been posted on page
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+04+September+2014

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gnso.icann.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Klaus Stoll
Sent: mercredi 20 août 2014 17:18
To: Council GNSO

Dear fellow GNSO Councilors

During the GNSO Council meeting in London and again on 24 July, the Council
received a briefing from ICANN's Contractual Compliance on reporting and
metrics accomplishments as a result of their 3-year plan that stemmed from the
Registration Abuse Policies WG recommendation in 2011. Attached I submit a
draft resolution to close out this issue with the GNSO Council for your kind
consideration and I would also respectfully request the draft motion to be
seconded.

Yours

Klaus