RE: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

  • To: "'Klaus Stoll'" <kdrstoll@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:36:55 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank-you Klaus

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus Stoll [mailto:kdrstoll@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 August 2014 17:18
To: Council GNSO

Dear fellow GNSO Councilors

During the GNSO Council meeting in London and again on 24 July, the Council
received a briefing from ICANN's Contractual Compliance on reporting and
metrics accomplishments as a result of their 3-year plan that stemmed from
the Registration Abuse Policies WG recommendation in 2011. Attached I submit
a draft resolution to close out this issue with the GNSO Council for your
kind consideration and I would also respectfully request the draft motion to
be seconded.

Yours

Klaus