[council] FW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Feedback requested - PDP-WT face to face meeting

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Feedback requested - PDP-WT face to face meeting
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:50:03 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff

Just for clarification (and please post to the Council list), the Work Team
meeting is not being planned until all of the deadlines on the STI work are to
have expired.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.