From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Olga Cavalli
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 6:06 AM
To: avri@xxxxxxx
Cc: GNSO Council
Subject: Re: [council] ACSO meeting

Thanks Avri,
Both alternatives are ok with me.
I volunteer to participate.
Regards
Olga

2009/2/13 Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>

Hi,

As a NCA, you do not belong to a Stakeholder group as defined in the
GNSO, though in time you will probably6 belong to one of the two
chambers.

I think there are two alternatives:

- either one of the stakeholder groups could take your interest into
account and consider you as one of the participants.

- or if you or others object to this being handled in the proto-SGs, we
can we decide to bring it in the whole council for a council wide
decision of the participants.

a.