Re: [council] ACSO meeting

  • To: avri@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] ACSO meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:33:34 -0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=JYwZAis7akZZCYFZRm/RKeK2DTmEoAIDiTZK3NmRFsw=; b=WOtTrmEUyICHsH3ITFx4ulqaO3DvFC3QaOWjGh3JGcE9o1MazFZxfS9etomif2RnVE d7KL09QdwChIyEsHp5/reumTFqD2hNOYGnrewx/ZEyD1x4YziLSFBzd8UuVWdFB3cL5H f2l0ONrX5uAwFcYao2RY6oT9vXblOs/k21cus=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I am not sure to which proto-SG I belong or if I do belong to a proto-SG.
I would be interested in participating.
Regards
Olga