[council] ACSO meeting

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ACSO meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:50:16 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The enclosed memo covers the resolution we came to on this meetings ACSO
experiment.  I am available to answer any question anyone might have.  I
hope you find that the topics bear a strong resemblance to some of our
suggestions.

The next task is to pick the participants from the GNSO.  A couple
boundary conditions:

-  Every ACSO gets 3 maybe 4 participants at the table.  I mentioned
that because of the restructuring we were doing into SGs, that I thought
we could do with 4 but did not believe we could do with fewer then 4.
The SSAC chair was kind enough to allow us one of theirs, if needed, to
make sure we had 4.  There will be a maximum of 20 people at the table.

- We have decided that chairs would NOT be at the table.

- We can seat different people for each of the sessions.  Though we can
also seat the same person for both if we choose.

At this point, unless there is objection, I suggest that each proto-SG
pick its participants and let the list know so that I can pull the list
together.  Please do this as soon as it is practical and please pass
this message on to those who are responsible for setting up the SGs.

Thanks

a.