ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

tf1-survey

[tf1-survey] 应聘

  • To: tf1-survey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [tf1-survey] 应聘
  • From: "Bowen" <liaobao@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:58:19 +0800
  • Sender: owner-tf1-survey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

你好:
  在网站上看到了贵公司!想应聘一职.
  请将邮件转交人事部或总经理.
  我的简历:
  中文:http://bowenchina.club.jonwa.com
  英文:http://liubowen.club.jonwa.com

   I am interested in applying for the position  . My resume is attached
for your review.  I am confident that my skills (such like Black Belt,
Executive Overview―Leaders communicating, leading, and direct the
company’s overall objectives toward a successful and profitable Six Sigma deployment.Champion
Program―Upper level managers leading the implementation efforts of Six Sigma)and past experience
 could make great contributions to your
 organization. Therefore I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications for this position
in greater detail with you in person at your earliest convenience. I would welcome the opportunity to further
 discuss this position/project with you at your convenience."
  I am standing by to hear from you and await for your response!
  Thank you for your consideration
  Warm regards!  Looking forward with you!

  My Cv is in  Homepage: http://liubowen.club.jonwa.com
  Mr.Liu Bowen
  Call:+8675526960172 Mobile:+8675526146412 Fax:+8675526960408