[registrars] RE: RRA Amendment Notification for xn--d1acj3b

  • To: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>, "registrars@xxxxxxxxx" <registrars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] RE: RRA Amendment Notification for xn--d1acj3b
  • From: Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 21:21:42 +0000
  • Cc: "reg-agr@xxxxxxxxxx" <reg-agr@xxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>, Aysegul Tekce <aysegul.tekce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------------------------------
________________________________
From: Krista Papac [krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 April 2015 22:19
To: Krista Papac; registrars@xxxxxxxxx; Michele Neylon - Blacknight
Cc: reg-agr@xxxxxxxxxx; Mike Zupke; Aysegul Tekce; Krista Papac
Subject: Re: RRA Amendment Notification for xn--d1acj3b

Dear Michele and RrSG,

On 10-March-2015, ICANN sent the attached RRA Amendment request  to the RrSG. Per the RRA Amendment Procedure, ICANN has since approved the request.

Kind regards,
Krista

Krista Papac
Director, Registry Services & Engagement
ICANN – Global Domains Division

o: +1 310 578 8937
m: +1 714 756 0201
e: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>