[registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for xn--d1acj3b

  • To: "registrars@xxxxxxxxx" <registrars@xxxxxxxxx>, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for xn--d1acj3b
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:50:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "reg-agr@xxxxxxxxxx" <reg-agr@xxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>, Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>, Aysegul Tekce <aysegul.tekce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Michele and Registrar Stakeholder Group,

My apologies, but the registrars public mailing list address was
inadvertently left off my previous message. Therefore I am resending now.

Per the RRA Amendment Procedure, the RrSG has up to 21 days to review the
proposed changes. If the registrars have concerns, please advise ICANN by
responding to this message no later than 23:59UTC on 31 March 2015. If there
is no response by this time, ICANN will assume there are no concerns and
will continue processing the request. If the RrSG responds with concerns,
ICANN will continue to the next step of the RRA Amendment Procedure which is
to consult with the RrSG and the Registry Operator.

If you have any further inquiries, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Krista
Krista Papac
Director, Registry Services & Engagement
ICANN ­ Global Domains Division

o: +1 310 578 8937
m: +1 714 756 0201
e: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx

12025 Waterfront Avenue, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094

www.icann.org

Attached please find the cover letter, renewed Form of Consent, and the
red-lined RRA Amendment (including unofficial English translations of these
documents) for xn--d1acj3b RRA submitted by The Foundation for Network
Initiatives ³The Smart Internet² to be shared with your Stakeholder Group.

Per the RRA Amendment Procedure, the RrSG has up to 21 days to review the
proposed changes. If the registrars have concerns, please advise ICANN by
responding to this message no later than 23:59UTC on 12 March 2015. If there
is no response by this time, ICANN will assume there are no concerns and
will continue processing the request. If the RrSG responds with concerns,
ICANN will continue to the next step of the RRA Amendment Procedure which is
to consult with the RrSG and the Registry Operator.

If you have any further inquiries, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Krista s